Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Golf?

I don't think so ... But wait, when you have no 'job' plus 'serious' career and all you have to do is enjoy your day, maybe golf is a good idea. So I gave it a shot, and now here I am doing some golf lesson with professional instructor. It's funny when I realized that one day I said I couldn't understand smart people hitting the ball over an over again, and now I'm doing it! I found that here in Trinidad people do sports a lot, and golf is not belong to certain group of people. So everyone can play. You don't even have to buy your own club, rent one. Just go, play and enjoy. See if you really like it. Now, I can appreciate Tiger and Ochoa's work more than ever. It's not an easy sport, but still doable. If you're live in Indonesia, you'll love the fact that driving range and golf course are everywhere. It's strange though I hit this sport here in Trinidad, where there are only three golf course nation wide (correct me if I'm wrong).

5 comments:

Si Fulan said...

more than three...

dini said...

herannya biar disini driving range dimana2 ..tetep hanya dinikmati oleh segelintir orang ..menyalahkan hukum demand dan supply yah mbak? wekekee

EPHO's said...

@Fulan: iya ding, ada empat yak :p
@mbak Din: soalnya olah raga barang mahal di Indonesia :(

adhi said...

di indo,,olga golf tergolong mahal n untuk kalangan menengah keatas mbak..hehe..

paling merakyat itu bola ama bultang..

haha..

EPHO's said...

@Adhi: itu dia, hebatnya di Trinidad walaupun mrk (sebagian) hidup seadanya tp kalo urusan olahraga didukung penuh sm pemerintah. Tpt golf ada yg punya pemerintah, bebas pakai, alat2 olah raga jg ngga dipajakin. Jd ngga mahal dan bisa dinikmati smua orang. Lah kalo di Indonesia, sekolah aja bayar. Di negara lain mana ada sekolah bayar :(
Wah, jan!