Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Never judge a book from its cover

Today I read Pak Wahyu's status on FB. He posted a link that make me thrilled. You can watch the video here. It's so inspiring. It proves that you can always have a dream. And if you really want it, just go for it. We have right to pursue our dream, no matter what. Don't waste the time. Don't look for an excuse. We could always say it's not a right time or a right place. There will be no such a perfect condition for all of us, for sure. So why wait anymore? Just do it, whatever the 'condition' said. This lady showed the courage to face the world and show her talent. Is it the right time for her? I don't think 47 is a good age to start a career as a professional singer like Elaine Paige *believe me, I was not the only one who thought so. Is it comfortable to see the skeptical face on the audience while she started? I don't think so *I hate the smirk upon the youngster face. In fact I just want to kick them. But she doesn't care about her age, she doesn't care about the people's thought. She just did what she believe as her chance of a lifetime. Don't let the life kill the dream you dreamed.

No comments: