Friday, January 30, 2009

Challenge for my kids..and myself

Sometimes I thought the challenge for my kids are not as big as mine when I was young. They live quite comfortable by having a full time mum, good shelter, good foods and even toys/books. And I often worry about that. But, looking to recent condition in the whole world, it's true what My Last and Great Prophet said: your children live in their own life with their own challenge. So for them it's not about the struggle to have a proper life anymore. It's about facing the world with so many challenge, including having good personality, strong will and tolerance as well. They might live in a border less world, as 'minority' and facing a intimidation from others. And how they will maintain their own values and beliefs meanwhile learn to respect another point of view, will be their greatest challenge. My major concern is misinformation that on purposely spreading everywhere. The truth is hidden and what's wrong seems so right. How many of us just take that info for granted. I am the one of that kind of person before. Now I learn to hear from many sides before I speak out, because I believe everyone have their own interest. And when I diggest their version, I have to keep that in mind. Anyway, why bother. Just ask God to always guide my kids, make them a good people according to God's will. That's all I need to do. My regards to mums around the globe! You'll make the world a even better place when you take care of your children with love and passion. I should learn from you all.

7 comments:

Listiana said...

Vy, Jadi Ibu itu gampang2 susah ya, gampangnya 2 kali susahnya cuma sekali. Selama kita bothering, cemas, artinya kita dalam kondisi penasaran utk memberi yg terbaik bg anak2.

Happy Parenting ...

EPHO's said...

Gw salut deh sama BuList, selalu bisa lihat bright sidenya. Happy parenting juga, bu. Jangan lupa share ilmunya terus yaaa. Thank you dah mampir :)

lutha said...

Kalau parenting gaya gw sih simple: give them lots love and provide good examples.
The rest, I just "wing it" ... :-)

EPHO's said...

@ Imel: ya itu yg gw mesti belajar, being a good example. hehehe. Wish us the best and be the best parents ya buat anak2 kita :)

kita said...

aku suka dengan paragraf ke dua itu!!!hehehe..

setuju banget!!n emang bener banget..

kadang2 aku juga suka mikir gitu..kita mengukur sesuatu berdasarkan apa yang kita alami dulu..padahal kita tahu keadaan n lingkungannya tu beda ama sekarang..jadi tantangan yang dihadappi juga beda...

*mulai ngawur* hehe

EPHO's said...

@Adhi: belum punya anak, padahal ya? Hehehe

bdh said...

the task to be a parent is a never ending journey my friend and my supreme task to our kids is to guide them to become a good value person and as much as we can sets up higher standard of living compare to our own when we were at the same age, they will carry the good value we pass on to them.

Happy parenting !!

I do learn myself, no worries :-)