Monday, August 25, 2008

A place you called home

After a month and a half spending holiday in Indonesia, we should go back to POS Trini. I was wondering, should I say this is a go 'home' journey? So what is 'home' means? A place where you was born, or a place where you live - for how long: a year or more? Actually it makes me confuse. So where's my home? Apparently it could be anywhere you like. Before I find out the answer, I face the fact that the world is our home, right? We're a world citizen anyway. So, nobody has the right to drive away someone from their own home, anywhere on this planet. Because who own this big home? The One and Only Allah SWT. Now you know it, self!

4 comments:

ragil said...

I will call "home" for every place that can offer me delicious food :D

EPHO's said...

Waaa, rumahmu banyak dong Gil. Di Indonesia aja makanan dari Aceh sampe Papua enak semua. Belum lagi ditambah Melbourne. Mmmm yummy!

Roro said...

Saya baca di tissue dapur dan absolutely agree: home is where the love is.

EPHO's said...

That's it! Bener teh. Thank you pencerahannya