Monday, August 25, 2008

Home alone

This morning I was on my own. A very rare thing that ever happen to me :) Both of my kids went to school :D Yup, my little baby now is a schoolboy, join his brother in ISPS. It must be hard for him, especially to have a totally different situation in school. Even I could not imagine how it is feel. Being alone in a new environment, with a different language, and no one who understand him. So I really understand when his big brother told me that Arif was crying during the school hour :( One of the biggest challenges staying abroad, especially for me, is being nervous all the time since I don't speak their language :p Not to mention the fact that sometime people see you differently, only because you look different. I hope my kids could face the challenge better than me. Ciayo kids!

6 comments:

indah said...

jadi gimana,mogok gak ?
kok loe bisa moto arif,emang boleh masuk ..

all the best deh

EPHO's said...

Tadi pagi ngga mau brangat, sampe nangis bercucuran. Akhirnya masuk gw tunggu, snack time gw ke sana lagi, lunch time jg ke sana lagi. Jalan bhoo... panas deh! Demi...si kunyil :)

ms_sally said...

Congrats for dik Arif for the new milestone. Don't worry Vy, children adapt so much quicker than adults. Before you know it, he will be a chatter box, talking non-stop in English.

merahitam said...

Emang nggak enak ngerasa sendirian. Tapi mudah-mudahan Dek Arif bisa betah dan cepet dapat teman-teman baru ya.

*muach Dek Arif*

Roro said...

ikut terharu. ya, arif bakal lebih tegar daripada mamanya :P

EPHO's said...

Amiiin. Terima kasih doanya ya friends...