Saturday, June 21, 2008

Proof

My hubby is the most logical person that I've ever known. Sometimes it feels like he has no feeling at all :) It just amazed me when in the certain time, it is proven that what Islam taught me about being a good family by respecting your spouse and follow his lead in every good way could be so true. As a older child in my family, I often argue him just because I don't want to hear his critics. But at the end it was proven that he was right about something. I have my own dream and I thought I could share it with my friends. When he started to asked me anything about that, I mistakenly considered that as something that annoyed me. When he criticize me about something that we've done or we haven't done, I thought he just didn't want me to do something else beside taking care my own family. Again, Allah show me another proof that he is worthed to be heard. And I felt very blessed because Allah - maybe through my hubby- still guide me. Sometimes in a very uncommon way. I couldn't ask for more for sure!

5 comments:

Aria Baskara said...

ihik2...

Roro said...

arrghhghgh... saya juga berpikir suami saya yang the most logical perseon I've ever known :D
saya bilangnya: gak punya perasaan heheh....

setuju postinganna, terima kasih sudah mengingatkan.
ALhamdulillah di sini baik2, hujan jarang sih, moga2 gak banyak dulu deh, sungai sedang meluap soalnya.

RoSa said...

wuah Mbak...bener banget thu, aku sama suamiku juga senengnya berdebat soalnya sama2 dominan, tapi memang ternyata doi selalu benar pada akhirnya :)

EPHO's said...

@Rosa n Roro:
tinggal nurut aja sma 'aturan', tetep kadang2 mbeling juga yah. Hehehe

ms_sally said...

Wah, ati-ati ntar Aria gak bisa pake kaos lagi karena kepalanya kegedean disanjung-sanjung sama istri tercinta ... he he ....